Please visit the ISSMGE website – http://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities.
1. Invitation to Participate in Survey on Innovation Initiatives of ISSMGE
On behalf of the President of ISSMGE Charles Ng and the Chair of the Innovation and Development Committee (IDC) Prof. Dimitrios Zekkos, we are pleased to invite you to participate in a survey on “Innovation Initiatives of ISSMGE.” The IDC has been working for the last eight years on a number of initiatives, and as new priorities are being set, we think your feedback will be extremely useful on the development of new initiatives. The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSX6HS2 . It should take no more than 8 minutes to fill in the survey. Also, a lottery will be held and one participant will receive a set of geotechnical books; please include your email in your response. The survey will be available until April 30th.
Click herefor a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars.
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 12, Issue 1, February 2018) is available fromhttps://www.issmge.org/publications/issmge-bulletin/vol12-issue-1-feb-2018
4. ISSMGE Foundation
The next deadline for receipt of applications for awards from the ISSMGE Foundation is the 1st May 2018. Click here for further information on the ISSMGE Foundation.
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/updated since the previous Circular:
- 13th Australia New Zealand Conference on Geomechanics 2019- 01-04-2019 - 03-04-2019 Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Perth , Australia; Organiser: Arinex Pty Ltd, Contact person: Conference Managers Arinex Pty Ltd, Address: 3/110 Mounts Bay Road, Phone: +61 8 9486 2000, Fax: +61 8 9486 2000, Email: email@example.com ; Website : http://geomechanics2019.com.au/
- GEO-EXPO 2018 SCIENTIFIC AND EXPERT CONFERENCE IN NEUM, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, 18-10-2018 - 19-10-2018 Hotel Sunce, Neum, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Organiser: Geotechnical Society of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Contact person: Sabrina Salkovic, Address: Univerzitetska 2, Phone: +387 61 451 701, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://www.geotehnika.ba
- 8TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ENVIRONMENTAL VIBRATION AND TRANSPORTATION GEODYNAMICS 26-10-2018 - 28-10-2018 Xiandai Grand Gloria Hotel, Changsha, China; Organiser: Central South University, Contact person: Prof. Yuanjie Xiao, Prof. Xiaobin Chen, Address: Central South University, School of Civil Engineering. 22 South Shaoshan Road Changsha, Hunan, Phone: (+86) 731-8265-5177, Email: ISEV2018@yahoo.com, Website : http://www.isev2018.cn/; Email: ISEV2018@yahoo.com
- 16th World Conference of the Associated Research Centres for the Urban Underground Space 05-11-2018 - 07-11-2018 S421 – S430, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), Hong Kong ; Organiser: The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers - Geotechnical Division, Hong Kong Geotechnical Society and Associated Research Centers for the Urban Underground Space, Contact person: Tony Ho Phone: (852)27625400, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://www.acuus2018.hk; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 ICEGE 2019 - INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EARTHQUAKE GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING, 17-06-2019 - 20-06-2019 Angelicum Congress, Italy , 00184 Rome, Organiser: TC203 and AGI (Italian Geotechnical Society), Contact person: Susanna Antonielli,: AGI - Viale dell'Università 11, Phone: +39 06 4465569, Fax: +39 06 44361035, Email: email@example.com; Website: http://www.7icege.com;
- 17th African Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ARCSMGE), 07-10-2019 - 10-10-2019 Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa; Organiser: SAICE, Contact person: Yolande van den Berg, Address: PO Box 10125, Cinda Park, 1463, Phone: 082 323 3910, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: https://www.arc2019.org/; email: email@example.com