Please visit the ISSMGE website – http://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities. This circular is also available from the web https://www.issmge.org/news/issmge-news-information-circular-december-2018
Click herefor a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars. Past webinars with a common theme have been grouped together to create courses within the ISSMGE Virtual University and information about these can be found here.
Please note that a couple of webinars in French have been added to the list on the website.
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 12, Issue 5, October 2018) is available from the website at:
The next deadline for receipt of applications for awards from the ISSMGE Foundation is the 1st February 2019. Click here for further information on the ISSMGE Foundation.
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/updated since the previous Circular:
- Prague Geotechnical Days 2019 - 13-05-2019 - 14-05-2019 Czech Academy of Science, Prague, Czech Republic; Language: English. Organiser: Organizer Czech and Slovak Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, SG Geotechnika, Charles University - Faculty of Science; Contact person: David Mašín, Address: Charles University, Faculty of Science, Albertov 6, Phone: +420602384793; Email: email@example.com; Website: http://www.issmge.cz/index.htm; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Zdenek.Sekyra@geotechnika.cz
- IS-GLASGOW 2019 – 7th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, 26-06-2019 - 29-06-2019 Technology and Innovation Centre (TIC) of the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom; Language: English, Organisers: TC101, Contact person: Katharine Houston, University of Strathclyde, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: https://www.is-glasgow2019.org.uk
- 4th International Conference on Geotechnics for Sustainable Infrastructure Development 28-11-2019 - 29-11-2019 National Convention Center (NCC), Hanoi, Vietnam, Language: English; Organiser: VSSMGE, FECON Corporation, Thuyloi University (TLU), and Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd (KKC, Japan), Contact person: NGUYEN Tien Dung, Address: FECON, 15th Floor, CEO Tower, HH2-1 Lot, Me Tri Ha Urban Area, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Phone: +84 903 440 978, Email: email@example.com ; Website: https://geotechn.vn/,
- International Conference on Geotechnics Fundamentals and Applications in Construction: New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations (GFAC 2019) - 06-02-2019 - 08-02-2019 Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Russia; Languages: Russian, English; Organiser: Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Contact person: Dmitry Sapin (associate professor of Department of Geotechnics, Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering 4 2-ya Krasnoarmeiskaya Str., 190005, Saint Petersburg, Russia, Website: http://geoconf2019.spbgasu.ru/en; Email: Conference2019-SPBGASU@yandex.ru
- XXV. Szechy Karol Memorial Session 08-02-2019 - 09-02-2019 Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary, Budapest; Languages: Hungarian, English; Organiser: Hungarian Geotechnical Society; Contact person: Tamas Huszak; Address: Muegyetem rkp. 3., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://www.geotechnikaiegyesulet.hu
- National Transport Infrastructure Workshop (NTIW) 2019- 13-02-2019 - 14-02-2019 Pullman Sydney Hyde Park, Sydney, Australia; Language: English, Organiser: Australia Research Council Industry Transformation Training Centre for Advanced Technologies in Rail Track Infrastructure; Contact person: Helen Jiang; Address: Northfields Ave Wollongong University of Wollongong; Phone: +61 2 42392364; Email: email@example.com; Website: https://ntiw.com.au; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RESYLAB & GEO-EXPO 2019 – SARAJEVO, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 23-10-2019 - 25-10-2019 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and English; Organiser: Geotechnical Society of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Contact person: Sabrina Salkovic, Address: Univerzitetska 2, Tuzla 75000 Bosna i Hercegovina, Phone: + 387 61 451 701, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://www.geotehnika.ba/