Corporate Membership of the BGA is £330 (UK companies) and £372 (Non-UK companies) annually.
Corporate Members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Publication of company name on the BGA website and a link to their website
- Two copies of Ground Engineering magazine for each issue
- At BGA-sponsored conferences, symposia or the like, where a delegate fee is chargeable, they are entitled to the same discounts as available to individual BGA members for any of employees that register for the event
- At BGA-sponsored conferences, symposia, evening meetings or the like, they are entitled to discounted rates for exhibition space and event sponsorship.
- At BGA-sponsored exhibitions, they are entitled to a discounted rate for exhibition space
- One member of staff to be nominated as BGA contact
An application form to become a Corporate Member of the BGA can be downloaded here.