ISSMGE News & Information Circular
Please visit the ISSMGE website – http://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities.
1. 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Seoul 2017
Please note that Member Societies should be collecting abstracts, ready to submit via -http://www.icsmge2017.org/program/program_04.asp
Revised abstract submission deadline – Please refer to http://www.icsmge2017.org/newsletter/en_newsletter_3.htmlfor full information on the revised abstract submission deadline, and guidelines for abstract submission.
2. ISSMGE Awards to be presented at the 19th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Seoul 2017
Please note that the call for awards has now been published, and the deadline for nominations is 1st July 2016. Information can be found on the website athttp://www.issmge.org/en/awards.
3. Message from the Chairs of the TOC and the CAPG
A text about the exchanges between the ISSMGE Technical Oversight Committee (TOC) and Corporate Associate Presidential Group (CAPG) has been recently published on the ISSMGE website (http://www.issmge.org/en/announcements/796-message-from-the-chairs-of-toc-and-capg.)
4. ISSMGE Webinars
Click here for a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars.
To retrieve copies of the ISSMGE Bulletin, please go to http://www.issmge.org/en/resources/issmge-bulletin
Edition - latest
Volume 10, Issue 2
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here. New conferences/changes since the last circular are listed below:
· Conference in Honour of Michele Maugeri, Friday 1 July 2016,
· 8th International Conference on Scour and Erosion, 12 - 15 September 2016
University of Oxford Mathematical Institute, Oxford, United Kingdom, E-mail: icse2016@hrwallingford
· International Conference on New Challenges In Geotechnical Engineering, ICNCGE-2017, Monday 23 January 2017
7. ISSMGE Foundation
The Trustees would like to express their gratitude toARGO-E (Geoengineer.com) for its recent donation to the ISSMGE Foundation.
The next deadline for receipt of applications for awards from the ISSMGE Foundation is the 1st August 2016. Click here for further information on the ISSMGE Foundation.