Please visit the ISSMGE website – http://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities. This circular is also available from the web: https://www.issmge.org/news/issmge-news-informatio...
1. The ISSMGE President’s Annual Report
Prof Charles Ng, the ISSMGE President, has submitted his report, now available from the website at: https://www.issmge.org/news/message-from-the-presi...
Click herefor a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars. Past webinars with a common theme have been grouped together to create courses within the ISSMGE Virtual University and information about these can be found here. Please note that a couple of webinars in French have been added to the list on the website.
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 12, Issue 4, August 2018) is available https://www.issmge.org/publications/issmge-bulleti...
4. ISSMGE Foundation
The next deadline for receipt of applications for awards from the ISSMGE Foundation is the 1st November 2018. Click here for further information on the ISSMGE Foundation.
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/updated since the previous Circular
- 14th International Conference “Under-ground Construction Prague 2019”, 03-06-2019 - 05-06-2019 Clarion Congress Hotel Prague, Czech Republic Languages: English & Czech (simultaneous translation provided), Organiser: Czech Tunnelling Association ITA-AITES, Contact person: Dr. Markéta Prušková, Address: Dělnická 12, Phone: +420 702 062 610, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: https://www.ucprague.com/; Email: email@example.com
- 1st Mediterranean Young Geotechnical Engineers’ Conference 23-09-2019 - 24-09-2019 Kefaluka Resort Hotel, Bodrum, Mugla, Turkey, Languages: English, Organiser: Turkish Society for ISSMGE – ZMGM, Contact person: Altug Saygili, Address: Mugla Sıtkı Kocman University, Engineering Faculty, Department of Civil Engineering, Kotelki, Mugla, Turkey, Phone: +90 252 211 1942, Fax: +90 252 211 1912, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://mygec2019.org
- 27th European Young Geotechnical Engineers’ Conference, 26-09-2019 - 27-09-2019 Kefaluka Resort Hotel, Bodrum, Mugla, Turkey, Languages: English, Organiser: Turkish Society for ISSMGE – ZMGM, Contact person: Altug Saygili, Address: Mugla Sıtkı Kocman University, Engineering Faculty, Department of Civil Engineering, Kotekli, Mugla, Turkey, Phone: +90 252 211 1942, Fax: +90 252 211 1912, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://eygec2019.org
- 15th International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering, and 9th Asian Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference, 05-12-2019 - 07-12-2019 Lahore, Pakistan, Pakistan. Language: English; Organiser: Pakistan Geotechnical Engineering Society (PGES), Contact person: Dr. Muhammad Irfan (for 15ICGE); Dr. Jahanzaib Israr (for 9AYGEC), Civil Engineering Department, UET Lahore, Pakistan, Phone: +92 306 66 666 010; +92 334 413 2808, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- International Conference on Advances in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering 2019, 25-03-2019 - 28-03-2019 Hurghada, Tanta, Egypt, Language: English, Organiser: Structural Engineering Department - Tanta University – Egypt, Contact person: Prof. Marawan Shahien, Faculty of Engineering, Tanta UniversityPhone: +201005117064, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.icasge.com/, Email: email@example.com