Please visit the ISSMGE website – http://www.issmge.org/ for full details of all ISSMGE activities. This circular is also available from the web: https://www.issmge.org/news/issmge-news-informatio...
1. The ISSMGE President’s Annual Report
Prof Charles Ng, the ISSMGE President, has submitted his report, now available from the website at: https://www.issmge.org/news/message-from-the-president-report-on-first-year
Click herefor a full list of previously recorded ISSMGE webinars. Past webinars with a common theme have been grouped together to create courses within the ISSMGE Virtual University and information about these can be found here.
Please note that a couple of webinars in French have been added to the list on the website.
The latest edition of the ISSMGE Bulletin (Volume 12, Issue 5, October 2018) is available from the website at:
4. ISSMGE Foundation
The next deadline for receipt of applications for awards from the ISSMGE Foundation is the 1st February 2019. Click here for further information on the ISSMGE Foundation.
For a listing of all ISSMGE and ISSMGE supported conferences - click here.
The following are events that have been added/updated since the previous Circular:
- 9th Asian Young Geotechnical Engineers Conference, 05-12-2019 - 07-12-2019 University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Lahore, Pakistan , Language: English; Organiser: Pakistan Geotechnical Engineering Society (PGES), Contact person: Dr. Muhammad Irfan, Address: 54810 G.T. Road,; Phone: +92 306 66 666 010, Email: 9AYGEC@uet.edu.pk; Website: http://15icge-9aygec.uet.edu.pk/; Email: 9AYGEC@uet.edu.pk
- 15th International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering, 05-12-2019 - 07-12-2019 University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Lahore, Pakistan , Language: English; Organiser: Pakistan Geotechnical Engineering Society (PGES), Contact person: Dr. Muhammad Irfan, Address: 54810 G.T. Road; Phone: +92 306 66 666 010; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website : http://15icge-9aygec.uet.edu.pk/; Email: email@example.com
- National Transport Infrastructure Workshop (NTIW) 2019, 13-02-2019 - 14-02-2019 Pullman Sydney Hyde Park, Australia, Language: English; Organiser: Australia Research Council Industry Transformation Training Centre for Advanced Technologies in Rail Track Infrastructure, Contact: Helen Jiang; Address: Northfields Ave Wollongong University of Wollongong, Phone: +61 2 42392364, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: https://ntiw.com.au; Email: email@example.com
- 12th Asian Regional Congress of IAEG, 21-09-2019 - 27-09-2019 Booyoung Jeju Hotel & Resort, Seogwipo-si, South Korea, Language: English; Organisers: The Korean Society of Engineering Geology and Korea national group of International Association of Engineering Geology and the Environment (IAEG); Contact person: Jen. Ryu, 4F Officia BD, 92 Saemunan-ro, Phone: +82--3276-2206, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://www.iaegarc12.org/main/main.html, Email: email@example.com