The British Geotechnical Association (BGA) is the principal
association for geotechnical engineers in the United Kingdom.
In association with the Joint Technical Committee on Natural Slopes and Landslides (JTC1) and the Federation of International Geo-engineering Societies: ISSMGE, ISRM and IAEG (FedIGS), the Colombian Geotechnical Society (CGS) invites the international geotechnical community to participate in the International Symposium on Landslides at Cartagena.
A call for papers is currently underway. The deadline for submission of papers has been extended to February 17, 2020. A full manuscript (4 to 8 pages in length, abstract included) is expected, no later than February 14, through the ISSMGE's Conference Review Platform.
Those interested in submitting papers for the conference are requested to visit the website and register. For further details click here
The account credentials should be used to access the platform for subsequent submittals.
1. Weather and landslides.
2. Landslides and sismo-tectonic and Volcanic activity.
3. Landslides and human activities.
4. Effects of Landslides with emphasis on infrastructure and sustainable development.
5. Landslides: risk assessment and management.
6. Slope investigation and analysis.
Confirmed keynote speakers