We would like to cordially invite you the 6th International Conference on Geotechnical and Geophysical Site Characterization to be held in Budapest between 7-11 September, 2020.
The ISC conferences are the major events in the life of ISSMGE's TC102 (Technical Committee for Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests). Since 1998, it will be the 6th time that geotechnical engineers and geophysicists from all over the world will gather and share their knowledge and experiences.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AFTER 47 DAYS!
Short courses and workshops: here
Keynote Lectures, invited speakers: here
Registration Information: here
Exhibition&Sponsorship Information: here
Current Sponsors&Exhibitors: here
The conference has 8 major themes:
- Equipment, Measuring Techniques, Sampling
- Mechanical Testing (CPT, SPT, DMT, PMT, VST, PLT)
- Geophysics in Geotechnical Engineering
- Site Characterization, Case Studies, Uncertainties
- In Situ Testing and Numerical Modelling
- Engineering Applications
- Problematic Soils (e.g. gravels, volcanics, expansive, sensitive, intermediate, mine tailings)
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
ISC’6 Conference Organiser
Help desk telephone number: +36 70 4545 853